Hello there!




It's been far too long since I have really done anything involving photography and my blog, especially. So what happened since I last shared with you? Well... Not much (if we're being honest). Heck, I don't even have anything to share with you for this post because I just haven't gotten around to taking any photos. Sad I know!

2017 is winding down and I think we can all agree that we have our sights set on projects and goals for 2018. I know I do! After the photography drought that I have had for the past few months. I am a bit excited to see what 2018 brings (if anything) for my creative side(s). I am already signed on for a project that I will be starting come the new year (more on that in a later post) and I have an idea or two in my head of some other personal projects that I would like to try as well.

So ... short post for today. I guess I just wanted to get something up here so my "new" blog doesn't look so bare and bland.


Stay tuned! :)

No comments