[End of Summer] Floral Garden Set 1

This set was really fun for me to create..  It's a simple set but it reminds me of the yellow "swamp sunflowers" that grow wild around my home. They're almost like mini little sunflowers that grow about 2-3' high with dark green leaves running all along the flower stem. 

It was my idea, with these flowers in mind, to create an [End of Summer] floral collection. Soon the yellow "swamp sunflowers" will be blooming and with that, they have inspired me to create and visually look for more "end of summer" inspiration, right in my own backyard. 

This set is now listed in the SHOP


What's included with the End of Summer Floral Garden set?

  • 12 Flower Elements (black & gold)
  • 15 Leafy Elements (black & gold)
  • 8 gold geometric frames
  • 27 Photoshop Brushes (floral & leafy)
  • High Resolution 300dpi / png files (transparent background)


Each flower and leafy is hand drawn first. After sketching and then finishing off with ink, I transfer each one to the scanner. 

Once I have every drawing scanned in, I then work in illustrator with cleaning up the scans and then vectorizing each drawing. 

After each drawing is vectorized, I transfer the vector to Photoshop and save the black ink vectors as png files and then stylize with gold and then save (again) as png files. 

While I am in Photoshop, I also create the Photoshop brushes for each vector drawing.


This set also comes with (8) geometric gold frames which can be used for a variety of design projects. 

Either on their own or with the florals and leafys. There is a lot you can do with this little floral set!


To learn more about the Floral Garden set, please head over to the shop where I have a more detailed description. 

If you happen to purchase this set, 1. Thank you very much! and 2. I would love to see what pretty designs you create :)



No comments