Shop Updates


It's been a bit quiet over in the shop but I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to list some holiday templates prior to the big holiday season... I know it's a bit too late now for announcing "Holiday" designs but keep checking after the new year as all holiday & Christmas templates will be on sale for a limited time, so snag them while the sales last, for next year!




In other shop news: I am hoping to add in some more hand painted logos. I only put together a few of them this past year and I really enjoyed the entire process. From painting on fresh paper with bright, colorful paints (which I love) and then creating a logo, digitally with my hand drawn creations, for other photographers & business owners, overall it was such a fun process!

And last but not least, I am also hoping to use some of my paintings to make digital items for other creatives. This past year I only managed to get one set of florals (watercolor) listed in the shop. It was a bit of a learning experience for me in terms of getting the scans and clipping just right .... but after some trial and error (and learning) over the past year, I managed to put together a complete set of watercolor florals for other creatives to use in their own personal (or business) projects.




So that's the current update from the Moonroots Design Shop! I know that it may not (technically) be photography related but this blog, and my intentions for 2018, will encompass both of my photography and artistic passions and seeing as how my shop is mainly geared towards photographers... I guess it kind of does fall in line with being "photography related".


As a side note: I do, do custom work for clients however for the remainder of 2017, I will not be working on any custom items. If you would like something custom for 2018, please contact me (link in the top menu bar) and I will get back to you so we can discuss all the specifics! 











No comments