Fox Lark :: A Logo Branding Kit

I have been working on one of my logo branding kits for the shop and although I made this logo kit some time ago, I really wanted to put more focus on it and do something a bit differently from what I normally do...

You see, normally I would create a design and then just list it. But I want to take that a step further and actually blog about the details. Each of my designs is put together with thought and idea. Just as I sit down to a fresh blank piece of paper and some pencils or paint brushes. What happens next turns out to be something magical and bright and thoughtful.

My digital designs are no different. I sit at my computer and with intention, I create something out of the little thoughts that seemingly came to me as I started to create.

This might not make much sense to some but for me, as an artist, whether it's on physical paper or on my computer, each design was created with focus and vision.

So with that said, I bring you, Fox Lark,



Fox Lark is a logo branding kit for the adventurer. The traveler, the nature lover and the soulful spirit. A folkish font ties in with the simple fox silhouette.

The Fox is a teacher and can guide those in need of finding their way through obstacles. They have an increased awareness of the world around them, they're cunning and not only do they come out during the daylight but they are also nocturnal. Most creatives tend to be a bit more on the nocturnal side. It's when ideas are at their peak. 



Combining earthy color tones to create a rich/warm color palette that fits right in line with the entire theme of the logo design and the wild of the Fox.

This Logo Branding Kit also comes with 3 logos.


Main Logo






Secondary Logo





Watermark Logo






The Logo Branding Kit comes with the 3 logos listed above as well as the color palette. When customizing the branding kit with your own branding name, you can choose from a variety of colors or keep the original color (slate grey) of the logo. 

The files you will receive with the finished logo kit will include:

  • 2 jpeg files for each logo (color and black & white)
  • 2 png files for each logo (color and black & white)
  • 1 eps file for each logo

The jpeg files have a white background and the png files will have a transparent background (used for watermarking purposes). The eps file is used when you have products printed with your logo on them. 


If you would like to read more details about the Fox Lark Logo Branding Kit, you can visit the shop (where the logo is available for purchase). For other questions or inquiries, you can send me a message through the shop or by email: kaseymccoyart@gmail.com

Shop - Fox Lark Logo Branding Kit










SaveSave

No comments